Section One (1). Ten (10) day inspection/notification return and refund policy.
- a) We offer a ten (10) day inspection/notification return and refund policy that begins on the delivery date of product ordered. Should you decide for ANY reason to return your purchase and request a refund, you must notify LANCER of that decision WITHIN that ten (10) day period and obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from LANCER.
- b) To obtain the RMA number, please contact us via phone or email [see section seven (7)] and provide us with the order number, name, address, phone number, date of purchase, and reason for the return. We will not accept returned merchandise without a RMA number. Products received by LANCER without an RMA will not be processed for a return, and will be returned to sender.
- 1. Returns must include the original invoice or packing slip with the RMA number written clearly on the original invoice and written clearly on the bottom left corner of returned package. We will not accept returned merchandise without an RMA number.
- 2. All returns must be shipped in a sturdy box, no envelopes of any type will be accepted.
- 3. Shipping and handling is non-refundable.
- 4. Shipping for returned merchandise must be paid by the customer.
- 5. Returns must be shipped to us via FedEx, UPS or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages or goods; therefore, we recommend you purchase insurance from your shipper.
- 6. Package must be received by LANCER within 14 days of LANCER issuing an RMA number.
- 7. Please allow 2-4 weeks from the date we receive the return to receive a refund (will be same as payment method).
- c) Returned items must be received in the same condition as we shipped it, to qualify for a refund. Item(s) must be in its original packaging and in perfect, unused condition, as delivered.
- d) Refunds will only be issued to the original purchaser, that person’s legal guardian or custodian.
- e) Refunds will not be considered for secondary purchasers [see section five (5)].
- f) Refunds will be based on the purchase price of the merchandise only. There are no refunds on shipping costs.
- g) Due to the John Thomas Rourke Fighting BowieTM being a serialized collectable, we cannot re-sell the knife as new once it’s been returned. Therefore, the refund of this knife will be less a 20% restocking and handling fee (applies to this knife only).
Section Two (2). Order cancellation prior to shipment.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and payment verification prior to shipment. If a customer cancels his order prior to shipment, the customer will receive a full refund (via payment method).
Section Three (3). Late Returns
For those individuals who did not contact LANCER during the approved inspection period, potential refunds will be at the discretion of LANCER on a case-by-case basis.
Section Four (4). Manufacturer’s Warranty
Knives sold by Lancer Limited LLC, have a manufacturer’s warranty in the case of defects. Please visit the manufacturer’s website for details on their policy. To initiate a knife return due to a product defect, return the knife directly to LANCER and we’ll initiate the return on your behalf. You will need to obtain an RMA number [see section one (1)].
Section Five (5). Secondary Purchaser: Applies only to the John Thomas Rourke Fighting BowieTM
Consideration for a refund will be offered only during the original ten (10) day inspection period of the original purchaser. Additionally, all other conditions must be met as described above. While it is unlikely a secondary purchaser will meet the original ten day inspection, returns of undamaged products from secondary purchasers will be considered on an individual basis by LANCER.
Due to the collectability of the product, and on a case-by-case situation, LANCER will evaluate purchasing your product based on condition, availability and other considerations. Additionally, LANCER may choose to assist you to sell your product to another interested buyer. On average, there is no fee charged for this service and buyer and seller handle all arrangements themselves. Should LANCER’s direct assistance be required, an agreed upon fee may be charged. To qualify for this procedure, the current owner must contact LANCER and receive a Product Evaluation Number (PEN) and instructions.
To obtain a PEN, follow the same instructions listed above in Section one (1) for obtaining an RMA. Same rules apply.
Section Six (6). Website Disclaimer
- The materials appearing on LANCER’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors, including incorrect pricing on the products pages, order page, or in the email confirmation you receive. All orders and purchases of goods by you from LANCER are subject to acceptance by us.
Section Seven (7). Contact Information
Contact information to obtain and RMA or PEN
Address for returns to be mailed (once RMA is issued)
Lancer Limited LLC
1002 Winningham Road
Seymour, MO 65746