LANCER is proud to announce the JOHN THOMAS ROURKE FIGHTING BOWIETM as the first part of the custom-made JOHN THOMAS ROURKE COMBAT KNIFE SETTM.
- Handmade from S35VN and carries the John Thomas Rourke (JTR) brand.FEATURES:
- Handmade leather sheath designed for regular belt carry or mounted for cross draw.
- Black Micarta handle.
- Bead blasted blade and handle for retention in wet conditions and reduces reflection from the blade.
- Made in the U.S.A. by Martin Knives.
- Concept developed by Jerry Ahern and Bob Anderson.
Over All Length – 10 ¾ inches
Width from top to bottom guard – 2 inches
Blade Length – 6 inches with aggressive serrations on the extended clip point
Blade Width – 1 ¼ inches
Blade thickness – .207 inch thickness with full tang construction
Steel – S35VN stainless with aluminum oxide finish
Knife Weight – 6.5 ounces
Sheath – 9.7 ounces with Martin Multi-Carry sheath system, serialized to specific knife
Handle – 4.75″ inches length
Blade and sheath are sequentially serialized
Handle Material – Black Micarta scales with stainless steel pins
Skull crusher with thong hole